Dion Morrell Shearing prides itself in being industry leaders in Health and Safety systems.
- We have Drug and Alcohol Policy in place, Best Practice Guidelines for Travel in Work Vehicles
- We follow the Best Practice Guidelines for the Shearing Shed by ACC
- We have a robust Health and Safety System and were Secondary WSMP accredited business for a number of years prior to Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 when the program ceased to exist.
- We have regular Health and Safety meetings with our staff
- We hold our own in-shed training days for inexperienced and experienced staff.
- We closely follow the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 guidelines and attend training courses ourselves through ACC employer forums.
The following documents are available for download.
- Staff Mission Statement
- DMS Health and Safety policy
- OSH guidelines for sheep fasting times - LSB
- Safe sheep shearing best practice guidelines